Monday, January 25, 2010

New Things

Tried out a new catheter yesterday...the Marlen...I liked the way it went in so effortlessly, but I'm still not sure about it's ability. I'm going to keep giving it a try for the next week and see. I switched back to my old one just to compare this morning and the Medena definitely has a harder time going in. If the Marlen rounded head means longer sustainability for my valve then I will definitely be switching over. I want this sucker to last me the rest of my life....no more surgeries!

Woke up this morning with a crappy cold sore :( I really hate those things. I guess my body is telling me it has become run down...that's usually when I get one. Figures it would be the week before I return to work. Maybe I'm stressing and don't even know it. Whatever it is I need to let it run its course. I'm seeing Dr. Launer tomorrow...I hope he releases me to start working out. I really want to run the half marathon for Team Challenge this year in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment