Thursday, January 28, 2010

Doctor's Visit


Saw Dr. Launer today and i'm in the clear...he wants to see me back in a year. Found it odd that he only looked at my stoma, felt my belly and said I was good to go. I thought he was going to check my pouch with a scope at least. I feel that I'm doing great and I've learned to read my body pretty well so I'll take it as a good sign that I have no issues to be concerned with. I am clear to start working out...can't wait to get my body toned and strong again. Got my tattoo done today which is perfect because it's the day I was cleared and my tattoo has everything to do with my freedom from all of this. The purple ribbon represents Chrons/Colits and the wings are new beginnings/change. I am fortunate to be alive...I am fortunate to have had 2 major intestinal surgeries in my life to be a success. 19 yrs with my Jpouch....I hope for the Kpouch to last the rest of my life. IT'S A GREAT DAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment