Friday, January 1, 2010

Can't believe it's 2010! Wow..where did the time go. Well I was hoping for a good day, but that didn't happen. I've been in pain all day..I think another case of gastritis..either that or the pouch growing out of control. Either way it hurts and I'm even considering getting some pain meds (which is not like me). Came out to Palm Desert to relax and enjoy some quiet family time. So far I've been in bed. Hoping tomorrow to get over this and enjoy some time with my kids. They came home today after being with their dad this last week. Resolution: to take one day at a time and slow down. My health is more impotant than anything else. Time I statred paying attention to that. May 2010 be filled with love, happiness, laughter & anything else you desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment