Friday, January 8, 2010

exactly one month

I had surgery 1 month ago today...Dec 8th and I feel pretty good. I had somewhat of a rough night last night, but got thru it....they seem to get easier now that I know what to expect. Tried eggplant for dinner (no skin) and I'm not sure if it agreed with my very well. I've gotta keep trying so my diet doesn't remain so limited. One of the fun things about a new pouch. I was so used to eating everything & new what I would pay for later, but this is different and doesn't work like the other pouch so I have to be more careful. Chew chew chew...gotta love it!

side note: talked to Todd via IM this morning...they are setting sail today in the pouring rain...I'm scared & excited for him...praying God will watch over them and keep them safe and that this expedition will provide more information to help our environment...go get em tiger!

No comments:

Post a Comment