Thursday, January 7, 2010

day to reflect

Today marks the day of my grandfathers 12 anniversary of his death from pancreatic cancer. I miss him so much but I also believe that he has been my guardian angel watching over me through all these surgeries. Pepe was a strong man with a powerful presence. I always wonder what it would be like for him to still be with us and to see my kids all grown up and to be ale to enjoy my sisters little ones.

My other half sets sail today on an amazing expedition of the North Atlantic Gyre. I'm so proud of him for doing this and I hope this will help take the next step in finding ways to clean and protect the earth. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity for him..I just hope he can handle the sea..he hates throwing up! So SP..safe journey hon..I'll be following you on your blog.

As for me..I'm hating not being able to eat what I want, but at least I'm putting on weight and I'm feeling pretty good..that's all I can ask for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment