Wednesday, January 6, 2010

clot update

I saw the gyn surgeon today and was advised to not do anything right now for the blood clot. In a way it's good that it's on the left side and not the right. The left side has to travel through the kidney before heading to the lungs....the right side goes straight to the heart. I have to have another CT scan done in 3 mos to see if it has changed...if it hasn't we do nothing and move on...if it has I have to worry about it going to my lung and I will need to be on blood thinners or even have a device inserted to catch clots...crazy!!!!. According to the doctor I have a better chance of winning the lottery than the blood clot moving...i would say those are good odds. So we will see in 3 mos what my body has decided to do. With the grace of God it won't move.

No comments:

Post a Comment