Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

Posting just past the day but wanted to get in what a great past ae days I've had. Although I couldn't enjoy some of the fish dinner we had xmas eve, I did enjoy a bit of it for xmas. I let everyone be the test dummies to make sure I wouldn't get sick. I only feasted on the crab salad and shrimp, not the muscles, calamari & linguini w/clam sauce..is your mouth watering yet? Today I enjoyed eating leg of lamb & potatos for dinner. It's sad when you look forward to food and hesitate to eat in fear it will cause a blockage or will not pass thru the catheter or will be very thick. I'm sure I just made you lose your appetite. Talking about crap comes to easy for patients like us. Nothing phases us any more. The nice thing about today was surprising my oldest son with the amp head he's been wanting and finally turning that corner and having great energy and umph. I don't know how to explain it..it's like my body said.."Ok let's get movin today..enough of the tired, sluggishness". I feel good..now if I can only sleep. 3 more days til catheter comes out and I can sleep normal and go places without a tube and bag hanging from my belly. I think I've scared enough people.

Nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment