Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 18

So I decided to venture out and see a movie today...I felt my stomach muscles could handle it...boy I was wrong. The movie was hilarious and my muscles tighted up pretty bad...takes massaging to get them to relax. I saw "It's Complicated"...highly recommend it. The odd thing though was I became incredibly anxiety filled and that freaked me out a bit. I put my gravity bag and as much of the tube in one of my eco bags...it was the best cover-up i've had yet. But I could not get comfortable in my chair...worried every 5 minutes about the output...it was a horrible feeling. Thank goodness the movie was funny and kept me distracted a bit. I hope this feeling goes away and I don't experience this when I'm on my training schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment