Saturday, December 12, 2009

day 4

Today was a mixed day. Finally started eating food..that was good only they brought me all the food I wasn't supposed to eat so I got upset. Between that and the removal of my pain meds I wasn't in a good place. I snapped at everyone and felt really bad. After calming down and getting some pain meds (only cause I started to withdrawal) I slept it off and woke up in a better state. My ostomy nurse came in and we removed the medena and I was able to take a nice shower. It felt great. I was scared to intubate but it wasn't so bad. Just weird sticking something into your body you think its going to hurt but there are no nerve endings in the intestines. I did however discover today that my butt hole was sewed shut. I had a feeing but chose not to investigate that before the surgery. I wonder what it will look like when its all heeled. I've managed to be in a better place this afternoon and hope I have a good nights rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment