Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rough Day

I don't know what happened today, but i've been hurting all day. It started at 5am and hasn't let up. I didn't eat anything unusual so i'm really confused. My stoma hasn't stopped moving all day and my pouch has felt full all day long. It almost feels like it was cramping and heavy. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a much better day.

I was down to intubating 3 x's a day and feeling really good and I'm sure I will get back to that, but it's just so random to feel this way. I can't believe I made it through my day at work, but I did leave earlier than normal and have intubated 4 x's already today. Now I'm just going to try and wind down and relax tonight. It's windy and cold today and I'm going to enjoy curling up on the couch with my boys and watching some tv.

1 comment:

  1. Sue...It's very frusrtating to have to empty more then normal.this will happen...we get a touch of a stomach bug or food is a little contaminated. Even if it's something usual you eat. For example, I had a peice of cake and the buttercream frosting I believe did me in. But other days I can eat its with no prob.

    I have doxycycline on hand for those days where it just won't stop. I can take one 100mg capsule and it clears up. Unless it's a stomach bug, then it's got to run it's course.

    ReplyDelete