Sunday, April 11, 2010

KP Lunch

Fantastic day today. Training in the morning...knees a little sore, but felt good. Then headed down to Carlsbad to meet fellow K-pouch people. Picked up Al & Janice and headed down. We didn't stop talking the entire time. Lunch at Ruby's with everyone was great. Hearing everyone's story, giving eachother tips, what works...what doesn't. Being with people who really understand makes a huge difference. As I looked around the table we were of all ages, sizes, race. Whether we had UC, Chron's or Cancer we all ended up with this special pouch and I am fortunate to be part of that select group. I can't wait until we do this again. Until then we keep each other posted via facebook. The internet is an amazing thing. To all my KP peeps...I'm walking the half marathon for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment