Monday, April 12, 2010

Lettuce

So I tried eating lettuce on Sunday with my hamburger and I didn't have any problems. Of course I ate just a little to test it out, but now I'm ready to try a salad and see what happens. I'm starting to find it fun to try new foods now. Really at the end of the day what is going to happen...get caught in the tube...I can handle that. I loved Les's approach...eat everything which is exactly what I did with my Jpouch and then I would say.."i'll just pay for it later" which is probably what I will do eventually. Actually I already do it with avocado. I just realized that I'm beyond happy with my pouch. Just like when I had my first Jpouch. If you could see the smile on my face right now :) KP life is good!

1 comment:

  1. The 1st year I was nervous about eating anything. After 30 yrs it's now easy to know how my foods should be eaten...rotating is best. It's crazy because it's different for each kpoucher!

    ReplyDelete