Monday, April 19, 2010

Kids & More

Normally I don't post about my kids, but I just have to. Last night was their first major gig and they were FANTASTIC! I could not have been prouder of them. I was just glad I was finally able to get past the body aches I suffered from for the majority of the day. I got up at 5:45 to get ready for training (week 3) and felt fine...walked 3 miles...went to our team breakfast and headed home. Not sure what happened but the minute I walked in the door my entire body started aching. Took an hour nap and still didn't feel any better. Some advil, hot shower and a few hours later I was finally feeling well enough to feel confident I could be there for the kids. Not sure where this is all coming from. Seems like I get one thing under control and something else comes up. All in all I can't really complain...it could be much worse. Today I felt great...a little sleepy from the late night, but no aches. I gotta be 100% to be a cool rocker mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment