Monday, June 28, 2010

Graduation followed by Dr visit


Well we made it through graduation. Ian and I had our cry moment after it was over and we took our post cry picture. Every time I look at him I am in aw of the young man before me. I wish nothing but the best for him and I hope he lives life to the fullest.

Friday I went to see Dr. Worsey. I drove all the way to SD for nothing basically. He couldn't scope me because my stoma is too small for the scope in the office. He again told me to keep an eye on the air release and if anything else comes with it to call in and schedule to be seen at the hospital (of course that's where all the smaller scopes are). I really wish he could have made accomodations for me while I was there...it's not like it's around the corner.

Sunday I walked 10 miles and then went to breakfast with the team, on my way home here came the air and a little extra with it. I'm hoping it won't happen again. I'm starting to learn the signs of when it's going to happen. Nothing worse than being around other people when it does. So on with life and my upcoming 5k on the 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment