Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gorgeous Weekend

It's the end of March and we had a fantasticly warm & sunny weekend in so cal. I took a 5 mile walk along the beach with my youngest son Brodee on Saturday. My stomach muscles were cramping up a little that day which hasn't happened before. Maybe I was a little dehydrated...who knows, but it felt good to be out walking and soaking up the sun. Later that night I went to 2 birthday parties near my home for 2 friends from grade school. It was like a mini reunion and a chance to reconnect. I love that!

Today was Team Challenge kick off party which I shared with my husband & kids. I came home with a shirt & 1.5 bottles of wine. Let's see if I can tolerate more than a few sips..lol (I'm such a light weight).

My stoma has been sore these last few days...I think I need to slow down while I'm eating. I try hard, but it's a down fall of mine. I will start officially training this week so it's important I feel good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment