Friday, March 26, 2010

Roller Coaster

I feel like I'm on a roller coaster lately and I really want to get off. Work is insane and going too fast...although I feel like I've accomplished a lot lately, it's still so much and the ride isn't over yet. Some unexpected news made me evaluate some things yesterday which made my stomach curl up in knots and it still hasn't gone away (no dinner for me tonight). I had a CT scan for my left ovarian vein check with no results to report, however the so called "wonderful" nurses were supposed to get the IV in the first time didn't get it in until the 3rd time and my hand looks like someone abused me. Meme (my grandma) had surgery on her back and it's worse than they thought. We are hopeful she will just be in less pain, but that's about all that will be accomplished....she has an unstable spine. I don't feel like I have enough time any more and when I do I'm too tired to do anything. Hopefully training will turn that around. I just want to feel happy, but right now I feel deflated from everything going on in my life. I guess today is a downer day...tomorrow's sunshine I hope will bring my spirits back up. Maybe a trip to the beach (mini calgon moment) and not going into the office will get me back on track and feeling good....

No comments:

Post a Comment