Saturday, February 6, 2010

Work Week 1 Accomplished

Well I got thru my first week of work without injury. I could totally see myself getting caught up and missing my schedule so I've started setting my alarm for a half hour earlier to give me some time to stop what I'm doing and take care of business. Thank god my staff is very supportive and realizes the importance of this. It's really hard to describe how similar yet different a koch pouch is from a j pouch. I used to run to the bathroom multiple times in a day, but the feeling was the same as everyone else. Now I have to be on a clock or recognize the signs when it's full. I get so caught up in things I'm doing and am so trained to be free that way that I tend to lose track or allow myself to get side tracked...that is not possible with a koch pouch. My goal this week (last week at 6 hrs) is to put up positive affirmations in my office and to not allow the intensity of my job get in the way of my health. I love what I do, but I love my life more.

No comments:

Post a Comment