Saturday, February 27, 2010

Laughter is the best medicine

Well today is a rainy saturday...I headed out for a walk and the sky wasn't looking so nice so I took a quick walk to the donut shop (for the kids of course) and headed back just in time to be caught in some rain, but didn't get soaking wet...phew! Now off to do some work at the office while there is peace and quiet in there....GOTTA LOVE IT!

It's funny how you start your blog out thinking you would write every and keep a complete journal of your experience, but then life takes over and you are back to reality with work, kids, family, etc. As of late I'm going full out with food...some not so good experiences, but good to learn. Threw up last weekend for the first time...that sucked! Found it to be no different than with the jpouch except that I was a little nervous that my pouch was empty and had gone oh 10 hours before anything did come out. I've learned I can handle beer quite well, but a glass of wine will get me drunk in 5 seconds. I was never a beer drinker before so it's something new. Last night we went out with some co-workers (we all work in different offices) & their partners and we had a blast...we laughed so hard my stoma was aching. We will forever have a running inside joke...thanks Ruth!

No comments:

Post a Comment