Friday, November 12, 2010

Can't believe I have something going on with my new scar. Not sure if it's an infected stitch or an infection of the scar, but it burns like hell and is so uncomfortable. And of course it has to be right at the stoma so just putting the cath in hurts like hell. I pulled one of the stitches out...well didn't really pull, it just slid right out when I pushed on one of the areas bothering me. You would think that a month out of surgery things would be healed up. The doc wants me to give it the weekend to see how it does and we'll go from there.

I'm missing my sunday walks with Team Challenge and I was planning on cheering them on this weekend on their 10k, but if the pain keeps up like this there is no way I will be able to stand around that long without wanting to cry. We'll see how tomorrow goes and go from there. Hoping for a quick recovery and that it was just that stitch causing all the problems. I'd like to be somewhat ok to have a nice anniversary tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment